Collection VS Investment - "The reaping"

I just spent $200 on loose bricks and will probably spend another $100, all for a project that isn't an official release, just some MOC instructions I bought online.  Sick, but I want this one done.  That could have probably gone a long way towards piecing together a 10179.  Maybe that's next. ;)

I just spent $200 on loose bricks and will probably spend another $100, all for a project that isn't an official release, just some MOC instructions I bought online.  Sick, but I want this one done.  That could have probably gone a long way towards piecing together a 10179.  Maybe that's next. ;)

Which moc?

Which moc?

It's a nice scale Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider, probably 2.  I've already built two classic Vipers.  I replaced the cockpit canopy with the grey version from the X-Wing 9493.  The Cylon Raider is supposed to be huge, so I'm curious what it looks like once built.

P1100410

Edited by exciter1
  • Like 1

It's a nice scale Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider, probably 2.  I've already built two classic Vipers.  I replaced the cockpit canopy with the grey version from the X-Wing 9493.  The Cylon Raider is supposed to be huge, so I'm curious what it looks like once built.

I'd be interested to see it. If you don't mind can you PM me where you bought the instructions? Have a couple hundred lbs of loose bricks and dying for some inspiration for a build or I need to put the whole lot on CL to reclaim some room.

I'd be interested to see it. If you don't mind can you PM me where you bought the instructions? Have a couple hundred lbs of loose bricks and dying for some inspiration for a build or I need to put the whole lot on CL to reclaim some room.

This is who I bought them from.  I'm at work, so I can't check to see if the listing is still active. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-Battlestar-Galactica-Classic-Viper-mark-1-Instructions-Only-/191459939109?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2c93e6d325

Awesome, dont give TLG ideas :)