75902 - The Mystery Machine

TheOrcKing

Guest brickcrazyhouse
33 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

Is there a **** Dasterdly MOC anywhere? That's a sweet ride.

1822900-o_19ffaui2c1fe8147o1prdo7f6d9j-full.jpg

edit: also 

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

Glad I grabbed the one I wanted for building from Amazon last week, as it appears to be leaving us.  The rumors of another movie scared me off from buying this one to hold onto, but otherwise felt it would be the best as it's by far the most iconic of the series.  Only thing holding it back is the figure selection as it doesn't have Daphne or Velma.  I grabbed those off BL to complete the gang so they can be displayed with the MM.

On 11/16/2016 at 8:13 AM, Huskers1236 said:

Glad I grabbed the one I wanted for building from Amazon last week, as it appears to be leaving us.  The rumors of another movie scared me off from buying this one to hold onto, but otherwise felt it would be the best as it's by far the most iconic of the series.  Only thing holding it back is the figure selection as it doesn't have Daphne or Velma.  I grabbed those off BL to complete the gang so they can be displayed with the MM.

As fan of Scooby this has been one my favorite themes. Sad to see it being retired (and not getting new additional sets). I didn't expect to see it end before Christmas. I had planned to buy a few Mystery Machine sets to resell in the future but almost waited too late. I was able to find 4 online at a local Walmart (order online and pick up in store) at $22.50. I agree with others that the stickers are a pain but its the iconic Mystery Machine and its the only set to include Fred. The Haunted House/Mansion is the only one to include all of the gang (except for Fred). Good luck everyone. Its one of my favorite LEGO vehicles to date. 

• Like 1