75902 - The Mystery Machine

TheOrcKing

Could be yup, I bought the mystery machine & lighthouse, only one of each. 

They might relaunch a new line when the movie comes out, like they'll do with ghostbusters. 

This is exactly what I thought when I heard about the new movie. Agree 100%...

Yeah I'm not sure they will sign up for another Licence again either, however I still think the Haunted Mansion will do well around Halloween time, and the Mystery machine is a classic vehicle, the sets also have some very nice minifigs so I would write this one off just yet, especially if it retires sooner rather than later . . . .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 23-3-2016 at 1:35 PM, Manse1001 said:

Yeah I'm not sure they will sign up for another Licence again either, however I still think the Haunted Mansion will do well around Halloween time, and the Mystery machine is a classic vehicle, the sets also have some very nice minifigs so I would write this one off just yet, especially if it retires sooner rather than later . . . .

Very sure the mansion will do great around Halloween. That is the reason I bought mine. I really start to appreciate this theme. Looking forward to the next mystery machine offer. The colors are awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

In Australia we had only one drop of this line. On eBay this set sells for roughly USD50.

In our money it's sitting on an approx 50% rise in value.

agreed. i wish i could grab more but the two that i have will suffice.

ps i'm scared of the ban hammer if i order more from the lego shop. haha.

Edited by gazza
forgot to add a sentence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, gupsterg said:

Showing as retiring soon on Lego shop GB . Seem to be plenty of ebay listing sold at RRP, I've seen a few sold at £40. Anyone have any advice on how long to sit on set like this? I have 3 sealed and 1 built (no box, noob error :/ ).

Scooby-Doo Movie scheduled for 21 September 2018 (USA).  Be stunned if there aren’t movie products.  

• Like 1

Mystery Machine has been sold out at target now online for a few days where it was going for $22.99.  supply is drying up nicely on this one with walmart also out of stock for shipping.

rather then giving us more Scooby, I am hoping we get some more Hanna Barbera sets like Flintstones or Jetsons for starters.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cladner said:

Mystery Machine has been sold out at target now online for a few days where it was going for $22.99.  supply is drying up nicely on this one with walmart also out of stock for shipping.

rather then giving us more Scooby, I am hoping we get some more Hanna Barbera sets like Flintstones or Jetsons for starters.

I would love more Hanna Barbera stuff.

• Like 2