NEW CRAIGSLIST FEATURE!!!

Love the feature and it works great on desktop. I can't seem to access from mobile though. I'm on iOS 8, Safari. I get a message that there was a problem loading the page.

Should notice that this works better on mobile now.  The listings load with an infinite scroll so it keeps loading them as you go along instead of all at once.

• Like 1

I have no if they will ask to shut it down.  I am not scraping their site or anything.  I am using what they offer and not being a pig on their resources.  If they do ask to shut it down, no big deal.  It did not take much time to do, site makes no money from it, it is just a convenience feature to help people find LEGO listings.  Other sites were probably pulling in feeds from all their types of listings, not just a small portion like this.

I am not sure how or why but many many sites that had this feature were shutdown. We used to use statewidelist to find lego in all close regions which is a very useful feature.

As Jeff stated above, this is strictly a courtesy and convenience for members.  We make zero money from this and direct all traffic to Craigslist.  

With the mobile update I don't see the selet options to select view all or each region I put into the settings, was this changed as well?

The filter/region links are back again at the top.  Some of it needed to be rewritten, so I removed them until they would work again.  All is good now.

So new problem, on the desktop.

The first set of listings so my local listings that I've signed up for.  But, when I scroll down and it reloads, I start getting listings for North and South Jersey.  A little far away from SoCal.

Don't know if you fixed it, or if something changed on my end between this morning and this afternoon, but the problem is not there now.

The first set of listings so my local listings that I've signed up for.  But, when I scroll down and it reloads, I start getting listings for North and South Jersey.  A little far away from SoCal.

I saw jersey too

glad its not me

Also was Legos added to the search?

I scored a nice $50 lot after 3 hr roundtrip drive today

Kid wanted $$$ for lacrosse stick

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem again.  The Jersey listings are back after the first refresh.  I can post the screenshot if you'd like.

• 1 month later...
Craigslist is ridiculous. All we are doing is promoting their site and listings for free and they ban us. Just silly.

First off all - we are all going to survive. Go enjoy your vacation!

Back when this got stood up, I wondered how long it would last. This is typical of CL. Every time I've heard of someone trying to aggregate CL listings this happens.

The people that run CL are just bizarre.

First off all - we are all going to survive. Go enjoy your vacation!

Back when this got stood up, I wondered how long it would last. This is typical of CL. Every time I've heard of someone trying to aggregate CL listings this happens.

The people that run CL are just bizarre.

Is this why List Alert got banned?  That thing was awesome for getting listings to your phone.