Need advice - selling my collection

I need some advice on how to sell my entire collection of Lego.  The majority were purchased in the last 5 years (or so), though I have probably 5-10 lbs of pieces from my childhood (pretty worn from constant play and then a very long storage and multiple moves).

I stumbled on Brickpicker when I was trying to figure out the value of my used sets.  I was encouraged by the prices I was seeing, but had a minor disaster (or not so minor).  A friend brought his kids over and they took apart every. single. set. my daughter and I had put together.  To the point that some minifigs had arms/legs removed.  I was amazed.  I've NEVER seen that level of "destruction" in such a short amount of time (3 hours, maybe).  My daughter and I had 44 (known) sets assembled.  It would have been so simple to take them apart, bag them up, and sell them off before the boys got to them.

Now? I'm assuming I'll have to take a loss as I can't take the time to dig through ~44 sets and over 10k pieces to get them sorted and rebuilt.

I have gone through a rather painstaking process of sorting the pieces at least by color.  Some have been sorted further (specialty, 1x Wide, 2x Wide, etc.)

Link to a photo album on Imgur

I used the instruction booklets to put together an inventory of known sets, though I'm not sure that'll matter at this point.

So, what are my options?  Where do I go from here?

Sets inventoried based on instruction booklets on hand (7207 - I don't have the instruction book)

8633Speedboat RescueAgents
8967Gold Tooth's GetawayAgents
8971Aerial Defense UnitAgents
8057Wreck RaiderAtlantis
7236Police CarCity
7991Recycle TruckCity
7737Coast Guard Jet SkiCity
7741Police HelicopterCity
7630Front-End LoaderCity
7631Dump TruckCity
7634TractorCity
76354WD with Horse TrailerCity
7638Tow TruckCity
7639CamperCity
7641City CornerCity
7642GarageCity
7686Helicopter TransporterCity
8402Sports CarCity
3177Small CarCity
3178Sea PlaneCity
3179Repair TruckCity
3181Passenger PlaneCity
7207Fire BoatCity
7208Fire StationCity
7403City HouseCity
7285Police Dog UnitCity
7620Motorcycle ChaseIndiana Jones
7198Fighter Plane AttackIndiana Jones
7682Shanghai ChaseIndiana Jones
7683Fight on the Flying WingIndiana Jones
6241Loot IslandPirates
6242Soldiers's FortPirates
8956Stone ChopperPower Miners
8957Mine MechPower Miners
8958Granite GrinderPower Miners
8959Claw DiggerPower Miners
8960Thunder DrillerPower Miners
8963Rock WreckerPower Miners
8188Fire BlasterPower Miners
7897Passenger TrainRC Train
7499Flexible and Straight TrackRC Train
5970Freeze Ray FrenzySpace Police
5981Raid VPRSpace Police
4982Mrs. Puff's Boating SchoolSpongebob

There's a couple of collectable sets in your lot (train, Indiana Jones, the City fire station, garage, and passenger plane).  I'd try to rebuild those and sell them separate.  Otherwise, this will be considered a bulk lot you can advertise as "complete kits" with your list.  You should get upper end of bulk-lot pricing, typically $5 to $7/pound.  I'm guessing maybe 20-25 pounds here?  You can do the math.  If you have all the instructions (or better yet, boxes), you can up those prices a bit. Good luck.

Edited by diablo2112