BRICKPICKER COLLECTING & PRICE GUIDE BOOK COMING SOON!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Pre-Order Amazon order for the UK edition of this book has been cancelled!! What gives???

Any other UK people got theirs??

Email from Amazon.......

Hello,

Unfortunately, we’ve had to cancel your order #203-6945042-3429104 for the The Ultimate Guide to Collectible LEGO®: The Best Sets to Buy and Sell (1440244820) as this item has been discontinued. You haven't been charged for this item.

We're sorry for any inconvenience and hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

• 3 months later...

This is the first book i bought after i got back into lego again after i stopped playing in my teenage year. This is a good starting guide book though not very comprehensive.  You guys should stsrt planning for volume 2 and maybe focus on year by year. Not to nitpick but there were quite a few typo errors throughout the book.

53 minutes ago, ninku10 said:

This is the first book i bought after i got back into lego again after i stopped playing in my teenage year. This is a good starting guide book though not very comprehensive.  You guys should stsrt planning for volume 2 and maybe focus on year by year. Not to nitpick but there were quite a few typo errors throughout the book.

Come on - That's not nice.

You say "Not to nitpick", yet that is about all that your post is doing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ninku10 said:

Take most of your issues up with the publishing company.  At a certain point it is out of hands.  I don't know how big you think a book should be but there is a lot of cost that goes in to these things.  They actually added 20+ pages from the original.  Ed focused on key sets from many different themes.  Trying to do an all exclusive on everything is a monumental task and extremely costly.  You also need to realize that when we hand in the material, months go by for production, etc.  

9 hours ago, ninku10 said:

This is the first book i bought after i got back into lego again after i stopped playing in my teenage year. This is a good starting guide book, though not very comprehensive.  You guys should stsrt planning for volume 2 and maybe focus on year by year. Not to nitpick, but there were quite a few typo errors throughout the book.

Thanks for your critique on my grammar and spelling.  There's an old saying here in 'Merica...People in glass houses shouldn't walk around naked.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...