Massive LEGO collection.

Migration

Only 250K??? I have around 550 LEGO sets, this means around 300K bricks...

I doubt chest thumping 300k bricks around these parts will stand up... But if it makes you feel good, by all means. Besides, considering the number of bins and parts I'll bet the guy has no idea what he really has and it's closer to 500k. Those little pieces add up quick.

Impressive! 

Only 250K??? I have around 550 LEGO sets, this means around 300K bricks...

​I don't even think it's the amount that's impressive. It's the setup.

Yeah no kidding. The setup is one of the best I`ve seen. He is an architect after well, so there you go. He`s even not plenty of expansion room for piece count with the larger draws. Truly a great setup, and the lighting inside the room is also great for building. No annoying lamps for this guy.

Absolutely gorgeous.  Fantastic sense of design in the storage shelves and bins.  Really, really well done.  Did you see the video for the rest of the house?  He built custom shelves for the modulars in the living room.

Edited by diablo2112

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I know this set up has been showcased here before, (don't think it had its own thread) and no one claimed it as their own.  pretty sweet though

Edited by stephen_rockefeller

Definitely impressive what they did with that room.  It would be hard for me to separate my sets and bundle them all together like that.  I would rather take the set apart and put it back in it's box and then store it.  Then again, I don't MOC anything, so that's a moot point.

If I had a system like that, I think I would definitely work more towards MOCing things.

• 2 weeks later...