Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - May 2015

fuzzy_bricks

Is the Yularen minifig only available May 2-4? I know some of you aren't that excited about him, but it's the only one of his kind we'll likely ever see. In other words...

I need me some old man Lego.

They'll unload a pallet full of him in September 2016, or we'll see them at Five Below.

Yeah, that`s a lame promo. Another $10 figure, useless for resale. Who is this guy again? Been years since I`ve seen any of the SW films (blasphemy I know), but I do not recall this guy.

And by the way, it is May the Fourth. Why do we keep getting lame figures almost every year for the last how many years now? Lego really needs to amp it up and get one of their highly skilled designers to come up with something truly great. They`ve done it with many, many figures, but the figures you get as promos should at minimum be on par with the best in some sets, not several notches below. It is StarWars, not like there aren`t hundreds of characters and thousands of designs they could use. This is just sad haha.

That`s not even mentioning another SpiderMan. Sheesh.....

Ferris Wheel would be fantastic, I imagine they will make it power functional as well, no reason why not, and every reason in the world why they should. That should be a given you`de think. Excited for it!

Yeah, that`s a lame promo. Another $10 figure, useless for resale. Who is this guy again? Been years since I`ve seen any of the SW films (blasphemy I know), but I do not recall this guy.

He was actually in EP IV at the table when Vader had to choke a b*tch

Apparently he was also in the clone wars cartoon too, but as an OT guy i say 'meh' to that.

Obscure much?

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by mudcatsfan

So why did LEGO spell his name Yulara****** (with an a) ? I thought the name was Yulare****** (with an e) ? Was this an oversight or official alternate spelling ?

From http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wullf_Yularen: On page 138 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide and in the end credits of The Clone Wars TV episodes, his last name is misspelled as "Yularan."

• Like 1