MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

Guest brickcrazyhouse

very nice/tricky, took me a couple minutes to figure out what proportions I was looking at

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

On 08/06/2016 at 9:16 PM, Lego Templar said:

00b792b9534243c951c49939f36efa41.jpg

Nothing crazy. I have a 6 foot floating shelf I turned into "battle of Hoth" once I get my new place I'll open AOH and add to it (bigger display)

Working with the space I have lol

Looks like what everybody hoped the UCS attack on Hoth would look  like.

A builder must keep evolving!

Humble MOC in 2010, getting good 2011, better 2012 and really awesome after that. My main problems with this building technic(technics?) is that I doubt it has got any interior, it's probably rather fragile AND (that's my biggest problem to be honest!) I'm not quite sure yet how to do it ;-) Would be nice to have a "how to guide" on the 2013 to 2015 structures to see exactly how the technics have been used.

The Elder Scrolls Online – Tava’s Beak

This one really got me! I love the eyes. At first I was all like "woah how did he do that curved floor?!" but after looking more closely I knew and was like "I see what you did there!"

Exelent use of that technic!

Midifig Cast of Characters

Everybody's all "woah that ant man macro figure is soooo cool!"... but the force is also strong with these ones!

Apartment life

Probably also a nice way to display some of your minifigs :-)

Stone grasp

Remember the sandman? that's the hand that should have been part of a sandman set!

• Like 4

I realize it's a collaboration and all that, but seeing a display like this made by "normal" (more like exceptionally avid) AFOLs and not employees at LegoLand.... I always just find it shockingly impressive how many bricks they have. Like the tan cheese slopes.... how many thousand of them are being used on the tan snails alone? Just the snails are tens of thousands of bricks, then the full modular sized castles on top of them, then the entire massive scene in the middle.... Astounding and impressive. Legoland is the only other type of place you could go to see that scale of building going on. Endless supplies of bricks, these folks must be made of money or have some sort of sponsorship.... or be incredibly proficient resellers? :P Crazy cool.