{CANADA} VIP x2 Starts Today March 14 - 29

gravtation

From today until March 29 you will receive double VIP points for purchases at shop.LEGO.com and in brand stores. That's the equivalent of a 10% discount, which is a significant saving if you were to buy expensive sets like the Helicarrier.

In addition, the following offers are, I believe, ongoing:

In Europe:
Free 30259 Azari's Magic Fire polybag with purchases over

Christiana Mall no sets marked on sale but they scan 20% off so lonely mountain is there.

They have Tumbler EV Sandcrawler ToO 50R4 PR Simpsons Sea Cow T1

No PC PS DO Slave1 Red5 Helicarrier

PAB has white picket fences

I gave my minifig coupons away to the kids behind me and nice employee gave me Hoth hahn

I got a mixer and Easter eggs

Edited by Pseudoty

Christiana Mall no sets marked on sale but they scan 20% off so lonely mountain is there.

They have Tumbler EV Sandcrawler ToO 50R4 PR Simpsons Sea Cow T1

No PC PS DO Slave1 Red5 Helicarrier

PAB has white picket fences

I gave my minifig coupons away to the kids behind me and nice employee gave me Hoth hahn

I got a mixer and Easter eggs

I was also at the Cristiana Mall Lego store first thing this morning.  Can confirm all this, however one employee did say they had the Hellicarrier in my ear.  Perhaps they are just in the back.   

Bought one of the 4 ToO's.  

Was disappointed at the lack of other exclusives I wanted so had to order them on the phone.  Wanted that no tax of Delaware and crossed the PA line for it. 

I was also at the Cristiana Mall Lego store first thing this morning.  Can confirm all this, however one employee did say they had the Hellicarrier in my ear.  Perhaps they are just in the back.   

Bought one of the 4 ToO's.  

Was disappointed at the lack of other exclusives I wanted so had to order them on the phone.  Wanted that no tax of Delaware and crossed the PA line for it. 

Are you aware you're in the Canada Section .. No Delaware here .. pouahhah

• Like 1

Was not aware, probably because i clicked the thread and saw Pseudoty's post.  I blame him! haha.  either way, happy double vip then and forget DE.  Go Flames! 

• Like 2

Most probably clicked it from the "recent topics/posts" section, so can't see what section it's in.

General rule of thumb is to just throw "Canada" in any title in this section.

I'll likely be putting orders on everything on backorder haha, i'll also be checking local store to see what they have today.

• Like 1

I can't get online to load from any browser, just the spinning wheel. Anyone else?

I have been having that problem off and on for weeks.  i called to make an order and mentioned that and employee said she would pass the word that the website is having problems.  i checked an hour ago and it was working.  something buggy going on. 

It was really busy at my store. Picked up the lonely mountain. Bunch of other random sets were 20% off.

No easter egg sets, but did see tumbler, PS, ToO all in stock. Pirate chess set as on the shelves too but $74.99

The build a minifigure had very poor selection. I wonder if they took out all the cool looking pieces before March coz they knew people had to use the coupons. I couldn't make a decent girl minifig, only like 1 hairpiece available to choose from, boo.

Edited by seapotato

It was really busy at my store. Picked up the lonely mountain. Bunch of other random sets were 20% off.

No easter egg sets, but did see tumbler, PS, ToO all in stock. Pirate chess set as on the shelves too but $74.99

The build a minifigure had very poor selection. I wonder if they took out all the cool looking pieces before March coz they knew people had to use the coupons. I couldn't make a decent girl minifig, only like 1 hairpiece available to choose from, boo.

I was at the oakridge store because guildford didn't have any pet shops. According to the ass. manager I got the last palace cinema but I'm sure they will be restocked at some point.

Assistant manager was cool though, he gave me a Hoth Han instead of the bionicle poly. As for the mini build, selection was pretty disappointing. All boxes close to mint.