75054 - AT-AT

Kenxxx

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, justapilgrim said:

Anyone buying off eBay and sending in to Amazon?

Heck you´d be better getting them off Bricklink in Euros where they are actually selling for sub 200 and doing the same. In no way would that be creating a bubble.

Edited by Val-E

1 hour ago, shortyz said:

set still blows my mind, i thought paying 80$ cdn for these was pushing it. lol

I bought at 80 and flipped at 150 within the week. I bought a used one for $70 kept it for a year and sold for $199 the demand was there. The only fear was a reissue for rogue one. Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Exactly, if this set had been remade within a year like DS or MF, things would have been so different. I could have had lots more for 20% off RRP but I felt the risk was too high as the price has not taken off in Europe like it did with ISD. Still got one I am keeping for when it gets to 300.

18 hours ago, Val-E said:

Exactly, if this set had been remade within a year like DS or MF, things would have been so different. I could have had lots more for 20% off RRP but I felt the risk was too high as the price has not taken off in Europe like it did with ISD. Still got one I am keeping for when it gets to 300.

You seriously think the 75054 AT-AT will reach €300 in Europe ? Before a new AT-AT iteration has been released? :P 

I myself have one left, but wondering if I should hang on to it in the hopes of a miraculous price increase before 2018 arrives. It sounds rather unlikely when there are still so many offered below the €200 threshold...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haay said:

You seriously think the 75054 AT-AT will reach €300 in Europe ? Before a new AT-AT iteration has been released? :P 

I myself have one left, but wondering if I should hang on to it in the hopes of a miraculous price increase before 2018 arrives. It sounds rather unlikely when there are still so many offered below the €200 threshold...

Not on local ads but Ebay could get there by Episode 8 or 9 at worst - if there is no remake.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Those are the scammers drop shipping from the rest of us. Surprised they are giving up that free $50.

that's ok - it's still infinite profit when you put up none of your own money.  100% agree that's what this is.  it's not like someone was like - oh look i have a bunch of at-at's lying around i forgot about.  i have 4 at-at's left.  i've named them to help make it more difficult to sell them emotionally.  it's almost time for annie to hit the road once we hit $400.  jerry, bruce and otis are sitting back chilling with tickets to the fba warehouse at the end of september to see what happens in October-November.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 6

Not sure if right forum,  it I am possibly going to buy a used set that is not assembled. Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how many gallon bags the 1100 parts should fill for this set or what specific parts I should look for outside the minis?  Has box and manuals too. 

1 hour ago, Halfrig said:

Not sure if right forum,  it I am possibly going to buy a used set that is not assembled. Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how many gallon bags the 1100 parts should fill for this set or what specific parts I should look for outside the minis?  Has box and manuals too. 

Nothing is exceptionally rare. I bought and sold one of these used. I don't think there were 2 full bags.