60097 - City Square

Sauromosis

14 minutes ago, JeffProbst said:

It's a tram bro

I like this set a lot though. Perhaps it will eventually perform like 60026 and 8404.

Been readily available at 20% off and more since it arrived in Australia, but I still see it everywhere at the moment. 

Yeah, 149 seemed like too good a price to pass up on to me. and Tram / Train, big difference ! 

4 hours ago, JeffProbst said:

It's a tram bro

I like this set a lot though. Perhaps it will eventually perform like 60026 and 8404.

Been readily available at 20% off and more since it arrived in Australia, but I still see it everywhere at the moment. 

Exactly my thoughts. The previous two did or do not perform extraordinary well. Only if bought at a nice discount it could become a good investment set. 

I bought only one till now. But for my own collection.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Dr. Brick said:

I have 5 of these I believe and like em enough to go maybe 15 or 20 deep but for no more than $150 each

You might want to look at Kmart.com - they're on sale there, and after coupon 9700063739387343 ($10 off $75) and coupon 9700063707757949 ($10 back in points for purchases of $100+) your total pre-tax is $137.53 - plus you have ~$12 in savings for the next order, which then becomes (using the same coupons) $125 pre-tax. Unless you get better deals elsewhere of course.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, tractorboy said:

It's available in the tesco 3-for-2 sale for £66.30 (€73.65). Which is 54% off the EU price.

Yeah awesome price, alas they only ship domestically.

I successfully used forwarding services in the past, but they would marginalize the price difference.