Monster Fighters

Legodog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this set for the last 3 weeks to drop below the $73. 3 Days after I ordered the set from TRU for 67 the price drops :(

I totally feel your pain. The same thing happened to me, I just ordered 3 from TRU and now this.....oh well in the grand scheme of things I don't think a couple bucks will make a difference, but then again if this set doesn't do very well in the aftermarket I'll wish I had purchased from Amazon for $63.

I totally feel your pain. The same thing happened to me, I just ordered 3 from TRU and now this.....oh well in the grand scheme of things I don't think a couple bucks will make a difference, but then again if this set doesn't do very well in the aftermarket I'll wish I had purchased from Amazon for $63.

Well I just did the math and with shipping and handling this set comes out to about $1.15 more a set than TRU, so for me TRU was just a little cheaper which makes me happy. Either way both are great deals! I hope this set does well, I love the MF theme!!

I really like this theme too and I don't plan to sell any of my sets in the near future. Still heavily into the collector phase. I pretty sure I have a "collecting" problem :)

Haha I have the same problem........I love the buying, collecting, and hoarding part, but hate selling and parting ways with my sets.

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm glad to have helped so many of my fellow members. Just curious, I had changed the title of this thread to reflect the current offer and I am wondering if it helped to get your attention about the deal. If it did help catch your attention, then I will plan to do the same for any price changes in the future.