30303 - The Joker Bumper Car

TheOrcKing

• 1 month later...

Found in the wild today. Atlanta area. I cleared out my TRU (Sandy Springs). When scanned, it said item wasn't supposed to be on sale until 10/28, but the manager cleared it. With the 20% DC discount. So who knows. My partner is checking Duluth, *** and Mall of Georgia locations and planning to clear them out too, if they have them. Good luck lads and lasses.

• Like 2

Found in the wild today. Atlanta area. I cleared out my TRU (Sandy Springs). When scanned, it said item wasn't supposed to be on sale until 10/28, but the manager cleared it. With the 20% DC discount. So who knows. My partner is checking Duluth, *** and Mall of Georgia locations and planning to clear them out too, if they have them. Good luck lads and lasses.

do you have the TRU item # off your receipt?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Went to the local Target yesterday and gave them the DCPI and they said it was on TB.  No one knew what TB meant so they called a manager. I guess it means Transition Bridge (or something like that - I was listening over the walkie) and that it means it is on its way out but isn't on the floor yet and they couldn't tell me when it would be on the floor. No going to the back or anything like that.  Never heard that before. When I typed the DCPI on the price checkers in store it said aisle N/A and In Stockroom: yes. 

I found a bunch of these at my Target finally but they were not in any specific spot that made sense really. Not up front at the checkout aisles or the seasonal candy section or even with the rest of the LEGO. Instead they were at the end of an aisle where the toy section stopped and the health equipment started. Course that was how they set it up at my Target for the moment and yours may vary.

I found a bunch of these at my Target finally but they were not in any specific spot that made sense really. Not up front at the checkout aisles or the seasonal candy section or even with the rest of the LEGO. Instead they were at the end of an aisle where the toy section stopped and the health equipment started. Course that was how they set it up at my Target for the moment and yours may vary.

Could be some kind of corporate layout being pushed - three of mine this week have the exact same layout - friends / city / superheroes down both sides of an isle, star wars and ninjago on the next, then three isles over the pirates, scooby, and (lost) hobbit stuff. There is a "front" endcap as you describe the opposite way, with random sets and the joker bumper car. Oh yeah, and the non-lego Star Wars isle has a couple random Lego sets there also.