What LEGO under your tree this year?

For my almost 3 year old son: Duplo Joker's Challenge, Duplo Batcave Adventure and Easy Build Defend the Batcave, and a TMNT Leonardo keychain

For my almost 7 year old daughter: Elsa's Castle, Hoth Princess Leia keychain, Friends Character Encyclopedia.

For the wife: Queasy Kitty LED keychain, and Fairy Minifig keychain

For me: Snowplow Truck

For all of us: Lego Movie Deluxe Edition, Benny's Spaceship!

Oh my - the kid made out like a bandit! Rancor Pit, set of series 1 Mixels, numerous SW micro fighters. A few minifigs/poly bags, minecraft Village and crafting box, and the City Mobile Police command truck.

My Lego present drops a week from today wearing Mandalorian armor! ;)

• Like 1

My stepson got Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, Metalbeard's Duel, and Dragon Mountain (to go with the King's Castle he got for his birthday a few months ago).  We also gave him the rest of the series 1 and 2 mixel's he's been missing so he has complete sets of both now.  On top of that he's been opening his Star Wars advent calendar over the course of the month.

My stepdaughter is really into Ninjago so we got her a Golden Dragon and a Garmatron.

My bro got me a $50 gift card to the Lego Store... he knows me.

"Invested" some quality time with some great people, didn`t receive any Lego though. Did give away a decent amount of Superheroes/City/Duplo/Friends sets for friends kids. All together I`d say 7-8 sets, small-medium sizes. All purchased on sale/clearance obviously. I cover my own Lego bases, though said friends occasionally let me buy through their accounts which I suppose is lego gift enough  :derisive: Keeps on giving year round, that`s for sure!

For myself I`m going boxing day shopping in store for a couple of items in about 4 hours from now, did buy several things online the last 2 days but a couple of goodies I`d prefer to pick up in store. I am not getting a TV, thank goodness, updated mine last year. Much simpler this year. 

Hope I make it out alive! If I don`t, it`s been nice knowing you all.  :derisive:

Most of the time I open my poor investments (at the moment), so I could open a ninjago epic dragon battle 9450 :cheese: but I think I'll open a super agents hurrican heist 70164 (set grabbed with 44% off).

I'm so much greedy that I'm not ok to open a $150/200 lego set, even if I have lots of them ! :pardon:

Edited by biniou

Most of the time I open my poor investments (at the moment), so I could open a ninjago epic dragon battle 9450 :cheese: but I think I'll open a super agents hurrican heist 70164 (set grabbed with 44% off).

I'm so much greedy that I'm not ok to open a $150/200 lego set, even if I have lots of them ! :pardon:

Pfff Grinch :P what fun is it to give yourself a set that noone wants. It's ok to spoil yourself from time to time you know.

Pfff Grinch :P what fun is it to give yourself a set that noone wants. It's ok to spoil yourself from time to time you know.

I'm not a grinch but you can call me Uncle Scrooge ! ;)

Like him, I love every coin/set I own. I have my favorite one of course (ahhhh my sweet 4195...) but all the other sets are about the same to me. I would be happy to build EVERY SINGLE SET I have/buy. ;)

(well, ok, I will not open all my HH but you see what I mean)

Yes, these two sets (9450 and 70164) included. 8)

I would be as much thrilled to build a 9450 as any SW set for instance. :)

The same with the Friends Dolphin cruiser (if it becomes the new death star, staying in the catalog forever), etc.

I sometimes love sets that nobody care of and have zero potential (galaxy squad, agents, atlantis, 2010 space police...) because IMHO those lego sets are as well designed as any other licenced set. :)

A poor investment ? Cool ! Let's open it ! ^^

Edited by biniou