What LEGO under your tree this year?

Since it's not out just yet, I'm wrapping a picture of the new Lego Birds set.  My dad loves to bird watch and legos so he's going to love it and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know it exists yet.  Only has to wait a week or so and he'll have it so not too bad that it can't be under the tree.  

Palace cinema for daughter (her request), and RI in her stocking. Still havent decided which modular to pull from the horde for me. Was going to do Parisian restaurant to build along side my daughter, but now thinking I should pull a town hall before price rises to point where it will be more difficult to break one open.

Phoenix Fire Temple and the Saber tooth Walker Chima sets for my son. Elsa's Sparkling Ice Palace, Merida's Highland Games for my daughter. Some polys for each. Son is also getting Minecraft First Night from his sister. He's going to go nuts, as he knows from the Lego store visits they they don't come out in the store until Jan 1.