NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This system doesnt work. My threads and posts are not being approved. How I am supposed to get to 20 approved comments when it takes more than 24 hours to have something approved. You need moderators that are committed to the cause. I understand there is a time zone difference, but I have comments/threads sitting for approval for over a day. Dont want to sound harsh though.  

2 hours ago, Poncke said:

This system doesnt work. My threads and posts are not being approved. How I am supposed to get to 20 approved comments when it takes more than 24 hours to have something approved. You need moderators that are committed to the cause. I understand there is a time zone difference, but I have comments/threads sitting for approval for over a day. Dont want to sound harsh though.  

Welcome, you posted some stuff in the wrong threads or the posts were not relevant to the conversation.  I didn't even want to approve this one.  If your posts are appropriate to the topic and bring good content to the table, they will be approved.  Don't mean to sound harsh, but this is the reason the 20 post approval system is in place.  Also, it helps keep out the spammers.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Welcome, you posted some stuff in the wrong threads or the posts were not relevant to the conversation.  I didn't even want to approve this one.  If your posts are appropriate to the topic and bring good content to the table, they will be approved.  Don't mean to sound harsh, but this is the reason the 20 post approval system is in place.  Also, it helps keep out the spammers.

I've only posted on topic and asked a few questions. There is no FAQ, no Forum Rules, nothing to be found. And if you don't want to approve my comments, at least reject them with a reason so I can learn the etiquette of this forum. Just letting them sit in limbo doesn't help anyone. Anyway, I will do my utmost best to post correctly. I apologise for posting incorrectly. 

9 minutes ago, Poncke said:

I've only posted on topic and asked a few questions. There is no FAQ, no Forum Rules, nothing to be found. And if you don't want to approve my comments, at least reject them with a reason so I can learn the etiquette of this forum. Just letting them sit in limbo doesn't help anyone. Anyway, I will do my utmost best to post correctly. I apologise for posting incorrectly. 

@Jeff Mack and @Ed Mackare the site admins and maybe they can help restore the FAQs. I'm not sure where they went.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've been poking around the FAQs and other links (some of which are broken).   I wanted to DM someone to help with a question but get the following message:

"You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later."

Fair to assume that I need to meet a minimum posting requirement of 20 which seems to be the consistent theme?  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Bold-Arrow changed the title to NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...