NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My friend got me hooked on Lego when he gave me a pharaoh minifigure as a side gift with a Rick Riordan book. I started going on "treasure hunts" to identify minifigs we wanted from the blind bags, and now I've gotten hooked on building the occasional Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, or Star Wars set. (My minifig collection has also snowballed in size.) 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Atanial said:

Do you have any idea why it says I can send 0 messages per day? 🤔 I tried to figure it out but wasn't sure, if it wasn't the 3 post thing.

Are you not able to send DMs or unable to post in other threads.? I am not aware of any limitation when it comes to either but I could be wrong as far as DMs go. Ability to post in other threads should be fine 

Before it wouldn't let me reply to other threads, now that appears to be available (with moderator approval). Still getting this message, but maybe it will go away in a day or two when it catches up to these posts. 

"You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later."

Thanks for the help!

8 hours ago, Atanial said:

Before it wouldn't let me reply to other threads, now that appears to be available (with moderator approval). Still getting this message, but maybe it will go away in a day or two when it catches up to these posts. 

"You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later."

Thanks for the help!

You need to post useful content for it to be approved, once its approved after a while you will get more abilities like private messaging, etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Bold-Arrow changed the title to NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM