NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a new member and appreciate the extra steps to secure the site. Security is an important topic if not the most important of any site. Thank you for that.

My son and I have been collecting Star Wars legos for a couple of years now and always looking for good conversations about the Star Wars lego world. Looking forward to it.

Time to go explore the site a bit. Have a wonderful day.

31 minutes ago, ALJ_SLAVE1 said:

I'm a new member and appreciate the extra steps to secure the site. Security is an important topic if not the most important of any site. Thank you for that.

My son and I have been collecting Star Wars legos for a couple of years now and always looking for good conversations about the Star Wars lego world. Looking forward to it.

Time to go explore the site a bit. Have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the site 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm new to Brick Picker. I respect the system of 3 posts, so im starting mien now.

In terms of my background, I'm based in London, UK and I have recently found myself getting back into Lego. It was a childhood favourite during the 80s for me and I've recently found myself drawn back to it.

I've been buying sets to build as well as invest. My primary goal is to cover my purchases that I have made for personal build by making some sales.

The etiquette seems to be people also explain what types of sets interest them.

Like many others I've been drawn towards SW, so have bought final Duel, Tydirium shuttle and various others. Buy-in so far has been around -35% discount to RRP

...But as I've discovered more about Lego, I've also been drawn by the more AFOL orientated sets. So i've bought the F40, Beetle, Camper van etc. I eventually see myself buying some modulars too.

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to NEW FORUM MEMBER 20 POST APPROVAL SYSTEM