Greetings from A-Town

pretty much my area as well from Sandy Springs up to Alpharetta, where my warehouse is.  When you're in town let me know.  

yeah yeah yeah.  You keep migrating over this way LOL.  You're the Cobb county BPer.  Been doing way to much Fulton shopping of late!

Just trying to get a sneak peak at your warehouse stock raven.. 

• Like 1

Agreed the whole mountain area is very scenic.  Nice being so close to the city.  Get away from the big city and seems like you're in a whole different part of the country.

It was a difficult time.  At the same time my daughter was 8 and her best friend was also diagnosed with cancer and my sister was diagnosed with "pre" breast cancer so she went ahead and had the surgery then to hopefully prevent it.

My dad's was the worst as he went from hiking in the mountains at 70 with my family to being gone in a year.  My mom, sister and daughter's friend are all in remission so that was the good news side of it.

Needless to say it changes your outlook on life a lot.  

That's no good, sorry to hear that about your Dad.  Good news about the other three though.  Without a doubt it changes your outlook on life.

Thanks for the welcome everyone else!