Get thee to Target Canada - 50% off a few sets

jeff_14

Just get back from 2 Target stores in Great Montreal area.

Yes Target is doing 50% off clearance on quit some Lego sets.

From my memory they are:

1. 75013 Star Wars

2. 42023 (? not sure) Technic

3. 60049 City

4. 70804 Lego Movie

5. 70806 Lego Movie

6. 70812 Lego Movie

No Ultra Agent sets or TMNT sets on sale here in Montreal, so although this sale is country wide but seems the sets that had been chosen to on sale is local specific.

Btw, remember to apply coupon at the end of Target Gift Guide book -- for this week it is buy $100 or more discount $20.

So if you find AT-AT (it is still on sale in Target for $109.99) and use this coupon, then you get $89.99.

You should be able to find this guide at each check out of every Target Store.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Just get back from 2 Target stores in Great Montreal area. Yes Target is doing 50% off clearance on quit some Lego sets.

Btw, remember to apply coupon at the end of Target Gift Guide book -- for this week it is buy $100 or more discount $20.

Cool. I'm also in Montreal and I may have a look around. Or did you already empty all the shelves? :)

I wonder, what's this Target Gift Guide book? A google search isn't very conclusive...

Cool. I'm also in Montreal and I may have a look around. Or did you already empty all the shelves? :)

I wonder, what's this Target Gift Guide book? A google search isn't very conclusive...

Nice to know there are some BP buddies in Montreal.

For the Target Gift Guide book, sorry I didn't make it clear and accurate, it is the Target Toy Catalogue, see here: http://flyers.target.ca/flyers/targetcanada-catalogue4?sf_any=true&flyer_run_id=38592&type=1&locale=en&postal_code=h4g2s6&store_code=3704#!/flyers/targetcanada-catalogue4?flyer_run_id=38592.

If you don't have one don't worry, as I said in Target they have this booklet piled at every checkout, so just feel free to grab some.

I didn't clear the shelf because of following reasons:

1. I just spent about $600 on Lego in Walmart this passed Thursday, so I got a feeling of a little bit been drown by Lego sets...

2. These sets have a long time to reach their EOL, that means capital spent one them will sleep for a while.

3. The only SW set is of Clone Wars, and other sets are from Lego Movie theme, I'm not sure on their investment potential.

4. It is only 50% off (Yes I'm way tooooo much greedy)

But I do get some for the coming festival season and my kids, they are:

1. 75013 Star Wars * 4

2. 70804 Lego Movie * 3

3. 70806 Lego Movie * 1

4. 70812 Lego Movie * 1

I visited Target at Angrignon mall and Target at Brossard.

I heard a target buddy told an old lady, who want to buy 60049 that they will sure get new shipment of that set in near future, so they might replenish daily (or weekly?)

Btw I found in Target Brossard they didn't tag all sets correctly as in Target Angrignon, so 75013 is still labelled  $64.99 and 75054 $129.99 but just give it a scan you will find the happy truth.

Also in Target Brossard they still have plenty of 70804 and 70806 at around 3:00 pm today.

If you have extra energy then you should visit Target store in Candiac ( I didn't go there today) because I believe stores outside Montreal Island will have far less visitors and much higher possibility that you will not be facing empty shelves when you get there.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Just to add on, they have these in Toronto as well.. in the last page, the cover folds out revealing several coupons. 

First coupon is 25% the top 3 picks of toys from page 1 or something like that.

The second is 20$ off 100$ purchase of TOYS for this week only.

The 3rd is a 5$ off coupon of 24.99 purchase starting next week.

Good luck everyone, most Targets are empty of sale Lego.. so hopefully they'll replenish soon.

Nice to know there are some BP buddies in Montreal.

For the Target Gift Guide book, sorry I didn't make it clear and accurate, it is the Target Toy Catalogue, see here:

I never found the Target Toy Catalog with that coupon, but 50% + redcard was good enough for me. :) Thanks for the tips!

The Targets at both Place Versailles and Galeries d'Anjou were emptied of 70804, 70806 and 70812.

There are about 4-6 of 75013 left at both. The Target at Galeries d'Anjou also had 4 of 60049 I believe.

At both locations, all sets at 50% were totally unmarked or unannounced.

I never found the Target Toy Catalog with that coupon, but 50% + redcard was good enough for me. :) Thanks for the tips!

The Targets at both Place Versailles and Galeries d'Anjou were emptied of 70804, 70806 and 70812.

There are about 4-6 of 75013 left at both. The Target at Galeries d'Anjou also had 4 of 60049 I believe.

At both locations, all sets at 50% were totally unmarked or unannounced.

Congratulations!

I have a guess... just a pure guess: this clearance is in accordance with the second coupon in last page of Toy Catalogue. If this is the case then maybe start from next Friday (2014-11-21) there will be another wave of clearance ... At that time we can use the third coupon which discount $5 on any toy with price of $24.99 or more.

Btw at the 2 Target stores you can not find Toy Catalogue booklet at cashier's place? In the 2 stores I visited I found it be piled up there.

Thanks for the post! Most of mine were picked dry of the sale items before i even knew what was on clearance. Mind you they still had the sets at a small discount in stock, but nothing of interest to me.

As i said in a previous thread... it seems the ATAT will be a great flip this holiday season. Getting it on sale seems like a safe bet at this point. Most big toy companies have the ATAT heavily advertised as a "Top Toy" for the holiday season.

If stock replenishes and becomes ample anywhere... at least we know from past experience that the ATAT will still perform well and will be a good long term hold.