ToysRUs.ca 15% Nov 9 only - includes exclusives

bricketycricket

have you ran the math???

This deal is better than triple VIP. For instance, I bought a bunch of tower bridges.

DBL VIP

$300 + tax = $339 and you get $30 in VIP + bonus worth maybe $15 = $294. I haven't sold even one xmas set priced at $20

TRP VIP

$300 + tax = 339 and you get $45 in VIP = $294 maybe minus a set?

15% off direct.

$300 - $45 = $255 + tax = $288

This was a rare event and doubtful will happen again soon. Too bad they removed a bunch of other sets, I would have loaded up even more.

TB is not worth it. Surprised nobody loaded up the simpsons house. Do the math there and convert it to USD. :) i landed five.

The xmas set is easily flippable for $20usd. After shipping and fees, its better with double VIP on the TB.

Fyi, I'm a bit surprised nobody has been loading up tge simpsons house up north during double VIP. It's less than $189USD if you do your math correctly. Buy it, list it on ebay and ship it at blaine or pt roberts. I wish i got to stay longer in vancouver last month. Sold a couple to malaysia for $280USD plus $80 shipping. You guys got it good now with the strong USD.

• Like 1

TB is not worth it. Surprised nobody loaded up the simpsons house. Do the math there and convert it to USD. :) i landed five.

The xmas set is easily flippable for $20usd. After shipping and fees, its better with double VIP on the TB.

Fyi, I'm a bit surprised nobody has been loading up tge simpsons house up north during double VIP. It's less than $189USD if you do your math correctly. Buy it, list it on ebay and ship it at blaine or pt roberts. I wish i got to stay longer in vancouver last month. Sold a couple to malaysia for $280USD plus $80 shipping. You guys got it good now with the strong USD.

You must have some magic math if you think TB is not worth it!

You must have some magic math if you think TB is not worth it!

Based on your belief, all sets is a good deal. Put that price up against buying from the US. Then do your magic math again buddy.

The magic math I am using takes into account forex and price comparisons with the US. The simpsons house is 229CAD, 199USD. That in itself based on today's rate says the simpsons house is the deal. TB msrp is 299CAD, 239USD, still cheaper in the US. Slap a 15% off on the two sets and grade 1 math says simpsons house is a better buy with quicker flip.

Based on your belief, all sets is a good deal. Put that price up against buying from the US. Then do your magic math again buddy.

The magic math I am using takes into account forex and price comparisons with the US. The simpsons house is 229CAD, 199USD. That in itself based on today's rate says the simpsons house is the deal. TB msrp is 299CAD, 239USD, still cheaper in the US. Slap a 15% off on the two sets and grade 1 math says simpsons house is a better buy with quicker flip.

I never said SH wasn't a good buy but you did say TB was not a good buy.

$240 x 8% state tax = $259.20 US$  not counting the $5.95 storage cost for shipping.  That is the equivalent of $290.30 CAD @ 1.12 exchange.  Then 13% tax on top of that comes to $328.04.

When did I ever say all sets is a good deal??