Ghost Train #9467 25% - Off Free Shipping

Jeff Mack

thanks jeff. target will price match these from walmart at $54. not sure about regional availability but these are still available at most phila and nj stores. i just 4 hours ago at the cherry hill, nj target. update : walmart.com and it's ios app now has this sold-out. i JUST checked it 3 mins ago and the price was put back to retail and listed as "out of stock". sorry.

Got one of these from TRU on eBay. Arived absolutely crushed. Had to return it at my local TRU, which unfortunately didn't have any in stock I could trade for. Bad news.

Wait, TRU shipped poorly!!!?? This doesn't bode well for my order, but, like others, I jumped on this deal because I hadn't seen a better one for this set.

Mine just came and the box was fine. Personally I have never had an issue with TRU delivery. On the other hand, the box that came from Amazon was mangled. All of those need to be exchanged. Well I can't really blame Amazon at all. UPS honestly could be the issue. You just never know how its going to go.

For those of you who want to get the same good price and not deal with a retailer. I found a seller, selling Ghost Train at the same price, very good feedback and free shipping. Only two left

LEGO MONSTER FIGHTERS 9467 THE GHOST TRAIN BRAND NEW IN BOX