The Brickdude...where does he get 500 or 1000 of each minifig?

MTG/LEGO

This seller on eBay has some listings for minifigs and some of them he's sold 1200 of or 500 of. Where is he accumating this much stock? I would assume he has to have some sort of brick and mortar and a license with LEGO to get so much product. Or maybe he buys pallets of sets when they go on discount like the pallets of black pearls long ago at Costco etc. The business guy in me just has to know! I want to figure it out but figure I would ask here first. Who knows maybe he's a member here??

Yea the mine craft is what made me suspect he has a deal on sealed sets but if that were the case I would think he would have a lot more random sets available.

That's a good theory about buying minifigs from big brink link sellers who only want to focus on parting out sets. But selling 1200 of 1 gold ninja warrior just seems like a large amount. I know other sellers that sell tons and tons of jack sparrows. They probably got them all by buying pallets of clearance retired pirates of the Caribbean stuff so that makes sense to me because those sets were so cheap but 200+ of the same rare Star Wars minifig ?

Yea amazon is really good for selling! At least for toys. My business use to ship out 800 orders a day. Not sure what it would have been like for lego! I wish I had thought about lego before selling the business. Would have been interesting. I might start up again in jan maybe to check it out although it was a ton of work and not sure if I want to do that again. People selling on brick link is also very interesting to me. I can't imagine selling .02 cent parts but maybe there are some dollar parts etc. now I'm just rambling to myself lol

...and his listing always first via ebay best match...since 2010....and not just mincraft, i belive he sold like 60+ DS...and other sets too....i am checking this guy out long period of time, and its mistery for me how he operates...where all minifigs came from...?

....more ands?

Edited by OlegLEGO

...and his listing always first via ebay best match...since 2010....and not just mincraft, i belive he sold like 60+ DS...and other sets too....i am checking this guy out long period of time, and its mistery for me how he operates...where all minifigs came from...?

....more ands?

That's a pretty good connection he has. I started a few of my businesses by tracking down my competitions sources so its a fun game to me to try and figure this one out. I guess I'm 5 years behind where you started! I can't imagine it would be so hard to figure it out. What have you found out so far? Maybe he has a different name on brick link and he just parts out thousands of sets.

By the way I heard someone say you can look up the part out value of an entire set. Is there a website that tells you this info if you plug in the set number?

I started topic about him long time ago but nobody pay attention....i like how he does business, very much...never caught ou on him...he is always #1 or 2 each month since he change his nickmane 6 years (?) Ago...i was #32 one time....lol

P.S. terapik seller rank...i am talking about

Edited by OlegLEGO