Awesome S@H Customer Service!!!

Ed Mack

I think this is great and Lego better go the extra mile to keep (reward) the customers who buy the Ultrasonic Raider! It is my observation that this set is one of the poorest selling Ninjago sets. I think people purchase this set in stores when they see all the other Ninjago sets are gone. On 1/3/13 I noticed one of the Walmarts near me actually had at least 50 of these on the shelves with no other Ninjago set in sight! No discounts on them, but they surely must be thinking about discounting them! Every store near me has these in stock - Target, Walmart, TRU, Shopko, Kmart. That being said, I would buy one if I see a deep discount like 50% or more. But then I would likely buy any Lego set I see with a deep discount, even those Star Wars planet things so many of you like! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Me to. They have replaced them pretty much with no questions asked. I was a little concerned because I had 3 sets in 2 months with problems. Death Star instrution book was missing a page Grand Emporium had a defective part that would not fit Pet Shop Came with to 2 instruction book #2's

• 1 month later...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/boy-writes-letter-lego-losing-minifigure-gets-awesome-220816003.html TLG's customer service received an email from a 7 year-old boy, who dropped his Ninjago minifigure that he had spent all his Christmas money on. TLG sent him a new one.....plus an extra fig....that is one of a kind apparently!!! Makes me feel all soft and fuzzy in the inside. LOL :P

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/boy-writes-letter-lego-losing-minifigure-gets-awesome-220816003.html

TLG's customer service received an email from a 7 year-old boy, who dropped his Ninjago minifigure that he had spent all his Christmas money on. TLG sent him a new one.....plus an extra fig....that is one of a kind apparently!!! Makes me feel all soft and fuzzy in the inside.

LOL :P

I think this is awesome for a company to do. Another reason among many I like about TLC.

I remember reading about this when Ed posted it earlier in January. Still a nice story. On a semi-related note, I recently used LEGO's customer service for replacement parts and that was very easy to do. Just entered the set name, picked what was missing from the list, clicked send and there you go. Waited a day for an actual confirmation by an employee that the parts will be coming in less than a week now. Excellent service.