Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2014

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OK just got a Lego email for VIP like most everyone else if you check your inbox.
What are they giving us tonight online at midnight?
Still a tease and no information.
Paging the Mack Brothers for the Cryptic deciphering game.

It said:
Special VIP Holiday Offers Saturday, November 22!
Offers available atShop.LEGO.com and at 
your local LEGO

Does anyone have any idea what "special" VIP offers/promotions are coming for tomorrow?    I got an email reminder from Lego, but when I called my local store I accidentally stumbled upon an exclusive VIP event the store is running for an exclusive sub-set of VIP members (probably based on how much spent at that store).    I may or may not end up getting an invite (the store manager is supposed to be calling me back later). 

From the staff I spoke to it sounds like they have something cool planned for these special invitees, but I haven't heard what the regular common VIP folk are eligible for tomorrow.

So I ordered and the Skating scene promo set is on its way, but today I went to order a second time and this time the promo set was not included in the shopping bag, even during checkout!

Anyone noticing this as well o is it just me? Did LEGO Shop at Home upgrade their system to detect this so that their promotions are enforced ie one per customer/household?

So I ordered and the Skating scene promo set is on its way, but today I went to order a second time and this time the promo set was not included in the shopping bag, even during checkout!

Anyone noticing this as well o is it just me? Did LEGO Shop at Home upgrade their system to detect this so that their promotions are enforced ie one per customer/household?

That promotion was just for that day. It starts again on Friday, I believe.

Does anyone have any idea what "special" VIP offers/promotions are coming for tomorrow?    I got an email reminder from Lego, but when I called my local store I accidentally stumbled upon an exclusive VIP event the store is running for an exclusive sub-set of VIP members (probably based on how much spent at that store).    I may or may not end up getting an invite (the store manager is supposed to be calling me back later). 

From the staff I spoke to it sounds like they have something cool planned for these special invitees, but I haven't heard what the regular common VIP folk are eligible for tomorrow.

So to answer my own question, and to update my situation, I ended up getting an invite to the store event saturday morning.

The deal included:

x2 VIP points

free holiday set 2 of 2 with purchase

free 2015 calendar

* free seasonal set of choice (pick one of four between the halloween bat, snowman, thanksgiving turkey or reindeer.  These are $10 sets in Canada) 

* an exclusive tree ornament set (unique to that store, I was told)

* a couple sheets of Lego wrapping paper

** an employee also handed my son a limited R2D2 duplo brick, which I think came from a prior build event.

I'm not entirely sure but I think the items with asterisk were limited to the special event, and the rest were eligible for every regular VIP card holder that day.

So no x3 VIP, no brick boxes.   Booooo.

Edited by Inzane

Guest TabbyBoy

in Warehouse with the sodding 3E cancelled again.  I'm going to call them to say that I've sold all my 3E sets on eBay at a profit and I now need them for my collection!

Guest TabbyBoy

They might even fall into your excuse.

I've actually NOT sold a single set purchased from SaH yet.  Therefore I am NOT a reseller in their eyes............ yet!

I just got another promotional email this morning, this one talking about exclusive "brick" friday offers coming soon (but again, NO details).

This feels like another obvious tease.  But I wonder if there is still a chance for triple VIP to pop up before year end.