Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2014

TheOrcKing

It is not in the interest of LEGO to offer 3xVIP after what happened this spring. 2x is way enough to get most of the exclusives out of stock, they can barely keep up production even now without any discount also the Christmas craze does its own job to empty the stocks of regular sets. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if there was only 2xVIP now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if a bit OT... but is anyone else having trouble logging out of LEGO Shop at Home?

When I hover over the LOGOUT text, the link doesn't work. The link above it is fine (user name). It's been like that for a few days now.

Is there another way to logout?

they are trying to get to you :D

reload the page to lego.com and hover over logout text; should be able to logout.

• 2 weeks later...

Interested to know who is deciding still on buying more from LEGO Shop at Home by Friday to get the 40106 & 2x VIP Points and is anyone excited about the Black Friday set and now waiting for that?  I may run a few more things through by Friday and save the $100 orders till Black Friday

i am continuing :D.... for that matter i have not stopped :)

Edited by newbie77