Friends 2015

TheDarkness

• 2 weeks later...

41086 - Vet Ambulance

Aside note:

When a hedgehog is sick or wounded, he comes near to your house so you can help him, so do not hesitate to do it.

It happened twice to me ! (I've found two of these little guys just in front of my entrance door !)

When a hedgehog is sick, put him in a warmer place (your garage for example) in a card box with some dry stuff (straw, newspaper...) and safely from other animals (cats and dogs) so he can rest.

You can feed him with some water and some cat/dog dry food but most of the time he will not be hungry.

Do NOT give him some milk, nor bread, it could kill him (his stomach can't handle this food).

And be careful about the Lyme disease: catch him with a newspaper to avoid to be hurt by his spikes.

In my country the hedgehog is a protected species. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, will Grand Hotel be an exclusive?

The set does seem big enough to be one like Toys R Us size but it seems about the same as the Heartlake Mall which is available from every retailer. Plus there is supposed to be a 41102 Pop Star Limousine yet no pictures have surfaced so guess is that will be the store exclusive.

Wow....honestly, those are all fantastic!  I feel like they've really stepped it up.  Glad I picked up a couple Rehearsal Stages the other day, on clearance even.  Those will pair well with the other stuff.

I wonder what 41102 is going to be.  It's missing from the list there.

I love the Kiosk.  That will work with the Fairgrounds and Winter Villages.

I love the Kiosk.  That will work with the Fairgrounds and Winter Villages.

I thought the same thing about the kiosk.  The other ones from the Friends line that can be repurposed to a Fairground/Carnival are Olivia's Ice Cream Bike and Stephanie's Pizzeria.  Also, the following polybags:  Smoothie Cart (30202), Rapunzel Market Visit (30116), Flower Cart (40140), Balloon Cart (40108), Hot Dog Stand (40078).   

• Like 1

I thought the same thing about the kiosk. The other ones from the Friends line that can be repurposed to a Fairground/Carnival are Olivia's Ice Cream Bike and Stephanie's Pizzeria. Also, the following polybags: Smoothie Cart (30202), Rapunzel Market Visit (30116), Flower Cart (40140), Balloon Cart (40108), Hot Dog Stand (40078).

Yes to all of those. :)

I need to pick up the Pizzeria. I think there may be one other one that would fit - I want to say there was an ice cream cart around Christmas time 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stopped breathing, looking at the grand hotel. Gorgeous.

I'm still a fan of the "pop star" sets and am tempted to get those, like the Elves sets...

...hmmmm if one day one of you see my face with pig-tails, please shoot me.

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

I don't like the Rockstar theme, but maybe kids do. Feels too much like the my Life and mega bloks stuff out there already

Which were copying LEGO in the first place.

These are much better than the jungle theme.

They are although you could say the jungle sets is when the Friends band makes one of those charity tours.