Ebay Down?

cvail8

My ebay is complete shut down right now.  user name doesn't work.  Password doesn't work.  It doesn't even recognize my email address to reset my password.  I clicked on customer support and it say that's not working either.  Hopefully they will have the issue resolved by this evening.  Latest tomorrow morning.

They better fix this before we miss out on buyers during 4x ebay bucks. I wonder how many users are unable to bid or buy right now? Half?

I was bidding on a DS. Was getting ready to increase my max bid and no longer can. So I am losing out on a DS and the seller is losing out on more money.

I'm down too.  It says my username/email doesn't exist.  I had an auction ending this evening.   :threaten:

Oh it will end, lol. If you are lucky no one won. If you are unlucky, the first low bidder will win because no one else could bid. I am jealous of whoever it was that got that DS for $320 today. I bet the seller is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised

• Like 1

Oh it will end, lol. If you are lucky no one won. If you are unlucky, the first low bidder will win because no one else could bid. I am jealous of whoever it was that got that DS for $320 today. I bet the seller is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised

I think it went for $394, that is the only DS I saw that ended recently.  So still enough bidders out there so things aren't going for peanuts.  $15 shipping too and a pretty jacked up box.

Ebay seems to be working fine for me for whatever reason.  If anyone wants me to look up an auction for them I'm happy to, just give me a pm.