Ebay Down?

cvail8

Mine just worked. They suspended my account yesterday due to this:

Your eBay account has been temporarily locked because it looks like someone used it without your permission. We've taken steps to secure your account. If your account was used in any unauthorized activity, such as listing, buying, or selling, we've canceled the activity. Any associated fees have been credited to your account. Any listings that we removed are listed toward the end of this email. We assure you that your credit card information is stored on a secure server and can't be seen by anyone.

To unlock your account, here's what you need to do:

I'm smart so I don't have my eBay listings end in the Middle of an afternoon anyway. I've never dealt with something like this on eBay..... Any past instances of this and the outcome?

A little googling around has shown me that this is about the 10th or so time Ebay has went down this year

I know it there was a breech about two months ago and asked for a password reset but I don't recall when it was ever down and I could not log on. But thanks for the leg work and looking.

Well a little more reading and it seems that was Ebay UK that has been down 10 times this year. I guess it is the rest of the world's turn now.

Weird.  I have had zero problems this whole time everyone is saying it is down.  I only have 3 items currently listed for sale and they are still up and fine.  I'm not using the app though.  Actually zero problems isn't true.  I tried using chrome first and got an error message then went to IE and had no problem.  Then tried chrome again and it was fine.  Maybe try a different browser if having trouble?