10190 (Market Street Modular) in Chicago for $325

cslego

Watch Chicago CL for a few days.  You will also see green grocers, cloud city, the UCS falcon all for dirt cheap.  Scam city.  I remember when I first saw the UCS falcon listed for $800.  I had to clean out my pants and couldn't email fast enough.  A zillion emails sent, never a reply.  Then it would be reposted a couple of days later.  All the bogus listings on CL Chicago have me not even bother looking at it as of late.

I don't understand it either (I live in Chicago)   I sent an email to that MF guy asking if it was avaliable and he wrote back and said it was.  I sent him another email saying I wanted it and never heard back,  He didn't even try and scam me by doing a paypal thing or anything.  Maybe he just collects email address and sells them.  I don't know

I had a similiar experience about a year ago on Craigslist and did go after it and was scammed.

When I saw the ad in Seattle I said that is like 700.00 less than market value and did not let seller know since just thought they needed fast cash.

Well long story short they never had it and had to file a claim with PayPal and did get my money back ,but they were stalling on that.

The funny thing was I said man got scammed and should of new better,but was also feeling a little guilty because was trying to get that set at

a lower price and knew maybe I should of offered more or something.

I think whoever this Joe Bass knows the market prices because they are even listed here so you would think he or she or whoever would

at least go closer in price.

Most likely knows he is ousted here and other sites so hopefully stops putting those crappy ads on Craigslist and let us get back to finding

deals again.

Hi Joe we know your reading this and even though you know your being watched the game is over jerk

• Like 1