10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

You mean the crashed ship at 1:27 is a SSD? I am going to take your word for it, but i doubt this is going to generate any hype over the USC SSD out right now, not with all the new vehicles flooding the shelves during the holidays.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

So if LEGO need to provide an NCAP crash safety rating for each prodcuct they release, it´s not looking good for the VW T1 or Malevolence.

​The Malevolence looks bad anyway. It's been gone over a year and I still can't shift the ones I foolishly bought for -40%. It'll end up worthless until a Subjugator class ship appears in the new movie.

​The Malevolence looks bad anyway. It's been gone over a year and I still can't shift the ones I foolishly bought for -40%. It'll end up worthless until a Subjugator class ship appears in the new movie.

​This is a relative comment because people in North America will have the same problem selling the Maersk Triple E after retirement compared to European sellers.  The North America Malevolence market is very healthy.

Just another reminder for newer investors to research their respective markets (TabbyBoy is definitely not a newer investor!).

• Like 2

​This is a relative comment because people in North America will have the same problem selling the Maersk Triple E after retirement compared to European sellers.  The North America Malevolence market is very healthy.

Just another reminder for newer investors to research their respective markets (TabbyBoy is definitely not a newer investor!).

​Don't remind me about 3E... 

• 2 weeks later...

I have several sealed that I'm sitting on, and one I bought new without a box at a discount that I'm planning on building.  These prices are making me hesitant to even open that one.

Who am I kidding, I'm still going to build it...