Target CANADA- Spend $50 or more get a free $10 Gift card- 75055 On sale $105.00

Hansolo55

I care! All the targets were dry last week when I did a look around my locals. Want one for personal but it'll be tight trying to get there for tomorrow, thanks!

Good luck! On a side note, I'm disappointed with BP's price guide for seriously misleading me on the current value of this set. I was wondering how it could possibly be so high for a 2014 set, must be some bad data in the set

Good luck! On a side note, I'm disappointed with BP's price guide for seriously misleading me on the current value of this set. I was wondering how it could possibly be so high for a 2014 set, must be some bad data in the set

I think you need to be realistic about how that data gets aggregated across thousands of listings and understand your market some...

When a listing shows bad data, if people politely ask Jeff to look into it he usually sorts it out quite quickly.

A few might sell for inflated prices at the start. People may be selling this with other sets which artificially inflates the price.

Besides, it's a 2014 set that hasn't really gone on sale anywhere yet but has gone TOOS on S@H. What exactly are you expecting it to do 30 days after initial release?

I think you need to be realistic about how that data gets aggregated across thousands of listings and understand your market some...

When a listing shows bad data, if people politely ask Jeff to look into it he usually sorts it out quite quickly.

A few might sell for inflated prices at the start. People may be selling this with other sets which artificially inflates the price.

Besides, it's a 2014 set that hasn't really gone on sale anywhere yet but has gone TOOS on LEGO Shop at Home. What exactly are you expecting it to do 30 days after initial release?

Don't confuse what I'm saying here, I didn't expect it to be worth anything but retail at this point. I was just disappointed because I did a quick lookup on my phone and saw a big number, but found it wasn't quite accurate when I took a more thorough look later. Not really unexpected or surprising, just got a bit excited at first that's all.

Don't confuse what I'm saying here, I didn't expect it to be worth anything but retail at this point. I was just disappointed because I did a quick lookup on my phone and saw a big number, but found it wasn't quite accurate when I took a more thorough look later. Not really unexpected or surprising, just got a bit excited at first that's all.

IMO an initial inflated price just means a few morons, ahem, respectable buyers purchased them from quick flippers who got their hands on them early. Lots of people found them in the wild before the scheduled Aug 1 release.

I get it... I like to get new stuff too, but you have to be very desperate or have money to burn to buy them before day one.