Kmart fiasco. Web August 2014 orders with 3189, 6867 & 6866 sets

This occurs with KMart a couple of times per year. They have website errors with older sets that surface after retirement. I forget the last set this happened with last yr (or was it earlier this yr) but everyone received a newer & different set than expected (even with pickups). It was one of those too good to be true deals.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

Destiny's Bounty

All my Stables show as Heartlake Highs.  The price adjustment was easy, so I guess it is really just a price match to Amazon.  Gave me an excuse to use up some surprise points though.  Most of time I feel Kmart isn't worth the hassle, but I keep getting sucked in by their ineptitude.

Remind me of this: Did anyone who ordered Destiny's Bounty from that last Kmart fiasco actually RECEIVED at least one Destiny's Bounty ?

Yes, I scored 2 DB's about this time last Summer for store pick-up. They were about 40 min. away.  The lady CSR called me and said she had one and she said another manager would stop by a neighboring store and pick-up another.  They were full-price, so I probably only cleared $80-$90 between the 2 and I still had $20 or so tied up in gas.  It gave me an excuse to shop around a neighboring city.

No More Monkeys was able to score a couple Dino Hunters just a couple months ago via ship to home.  I was amazed...

Ok. Thanks for the reminder. The chance of getting one was too small for the hassle and wait time needed to return any wrongly mailed sets. :)

I ordered some long gone sets from Kmart before and they sent me different more readily available ones. When I tried to return to store, their store inventory recognized the newer set but not the retired one I ordered from the website. It took some magic by the store manager for the system to finally process my return. And I brought and showed them the original receipt that came in the package. :lol:

The time needed for all that did not equate to the possiblity of scoring a few Destiny's Bounty :D