Kmart fiasco. Web August 2014 orders with 3189, 6867 & 6866 sets

I hate to start the day like this, but I was investigating missing points on the Shop Your Way website and the orders show Doc Ocks for Loki's and Stephanie's New Lambs for Pet Patrols. I don't know about Choppers or Stables as none of mine shipped. On the shop your way site click points, then view account history at the bottom of the drop down menu and there should be a breakdown of all of your orders.

EDIT: One of my Stables just shipped and shows as Heartlake High on SYW.

i did what soadfan4ever suggested

This occurs with KMart a couple of times per year. They have website errors with older sets that surface after retirement. I forget the last set this happened with last yr (or was it earlier this yr) but everyone received a newer & different set than expected (even with pickups). It was one of those too good to be true deals.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

• Like 1

Last year's KMart debacle was Ultrasonic Raiders that they sold as Destiny's Bounty. At that point DB had been EOL for several months so BP'ers  were going crazy over it. The one and only time I bought anything from KMart online. It was a huge disappointment when the USR showed up. Thanks for bringing it up.  :cry:

This occurs with KMart a couple of times per year. They have website errors with older sets that surface after retirement. I forget the last set this happened with last yr (or was it earlier this yr) but everyone received a newer & different set than expected (even with pickups). It was one of those too good to be true deals.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

we shall await official confirmation from imrish

I hate to start the day like this, but I was investigating missing points on the Shop Your Way website and the orders show Doc Ocks for Loki's and Stephanie's New Lambs for Pet Patrols. I don't know about Choppers or Stables as none of mine shipped. On the shop your way site click points, then view account history at the bottom of the drop down menu and there should be a breakdown of all of your orders.

EDIT: One of my Stables just shipped and shows as Heartlake High on SYW.

My stables show as heartlake high :(

My cosmic cubes say shipped. But the tracking doesn't show anything yet. We will see what comes. 

Hopefully its breast pumps since I can't ever use a damn coupon on them at TRU.

My tracking number doesn't bring anything up either.

I had a Cosmic Cube sitting in my cart, apparently I can order four of them, but I can't search for them and find them on the website.  The price did drop to $17.99.

So what did Kmart do to make up for the screwup last time around?

Nada.

I don't feel we're owed anything here.  Sure they may have screwed up, but other than a little bit of time and hassle we're not out anything. 

Was anyone really expecting Kmart to suddenly become competent with this round of orders?

I don't feel we're owed anything here.  Sure they may have screwed up, but other than a little bit of time and hassle we're not out anything. 

Was anyone really expecting Kmart to suddenly become competent with this round of orders?

I don't feel like I'm owed or entitled to anything because of the screwup, but that doesn't mean that Kmart won't offer something or that I won't ask for something to see if they'll offer.  After all, what happened here meets the legal definition of fraud.