Seasonal Sets 2014

Johnny_Lemonhead

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

The gang's all here.'' target='_blank'>The gang's all here.>The gang's all here.

I've been grabbing a few of these every time I go to the 2 local b&m.  Thinking of getting a small army of reindeer. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do like these smaller seasonal sets. It's also another way to leave a Lego store with with the kids happy on a cheap budget.

I bought the Bat and Turkey for my GF to put together. She has never really assembled a complete LEGO set before and now she is hooked. I'll have to get the Reindeer and snowman soon.

Bought the Easter Bunny back in the spring but I assembled that one myself. I missed out on the Valentines Bear.

• Like 1

I bought the Bat and Turkey for my GF to put together. She has never really assembled a complete LEGO set before and now she is hooked. I'll have to get the Reindeer and snowman soon.

Bought the Easter Bunny back in the spring but I assembled that one myself. I missed out on the Valentines Bear.

Yeah, we love these season sets. Was able to find last year's pumpkin at TRU. My son loves it.

Sold Out at LEGO Shop at Home

I actually meant to grab a couple more before it sold out, but I waited too long.

Has anyone else noticed the snowman and reindeer in the top sellers every single day since they were released (okay, I haven't checked every single day...but I check almost every day). If the bat sold out before Halloween, anyone think these will sell out before Christmas?  Since I do, I'm ordering a few extra now with double points and if they sell out I can offer them in my local classifieds or partner them with some winter village sets. If not, they'll be great stocking stuffers for nephews/nieces.

I'm hesitant to wait until Black Friday in case supply is short.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...