Anyone see the New Lego Documentary?

El Guapo

It's on Netflix and only about 20 minutes long.  Has some interesting info about the origins of the company as well as a little tour of the factory. 

One item I found pretty interesting was this:  If Lego Minifigures were real people, there would be enought to populate Asia.  I roughly translate that to be about 3 Billion minifigures out there!

Cool.  Have to check this program out eventually.  I read somewhere a while back there's more minifigs than entire earth population.   

Could be....could be I totally misunderstood what they said!  Wouldn't be the first time!

Either way, it will make the quantity of Lego that is discussed here seem like a drop in the bucket.  A tiny drop in a HUGE bucket!  (Something like 10 Lego sets sold every second!)

It's on Netflix and only about 20 minutes long.  Has some interesting info about the origins of the company as well as a little tour of the factory. 

One item I found pretty interesting was this:  If Lego Minifigures were real people, there would be enought to populate Asia.  I roughly translate that to be about 3 Billion minifigures out there!

I'd like to see a video tour of the Lego vault in Denmark that has one copy of every set ever produced.