Target and Minifigures

Kriterian

I usually get most of my minifigures from Target because they seem to be the only consistent source in my area. They also seem to randomly get in past series. I just picked up two Series 8 figures yesterday, last week I found a case of movie figures and a few weeks ago they got in 2 cases of Series 9.

Something I've noticed is that Targets with certain layouts seem to get the minifigures. We have two types of Targets in my area, one where the Toy Section is immediately on your left when you walk in the store, and the other where it's in the back middle of the store. I've NEVER seen minifigures at the first type, only at the second type. 

I'm just curious if any one else noticed this or I'm just crazy.

• Like 1

Something I've noticed is that Targets with certain layouts seem to get the minifigures. We have two types of Targets in my area, one where the Toy Section is immediately on your left when you walk in the store, and the other where it's in the back middle of the store. I've NEVER seen minifigures at the first type, only at the second type. 

Mine is setup like the second one you mentioned and Target has been the only store I have reliably able to purchase the Collectable Minifigures.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually get most of my minifigures from Target because they seem to be the only consistent source in my area. They also seem to randomly get in past series. I just picked up two Series 8 figures yesterday, last week I found a case of movie figures and a few weeks ago they got in 2 cases of Series 9.

The store in my area that has the toy section in the back center of the store has the wall mounted Simpsons Minifigure box at the end of the Lego aisle.  The bigger, and nicer store in my area has the toy section on the right side of the store, about halfway back.  I have never seen Minifigures in that store.

The store in my area that has the toy section in the back center of the store has the wall mounted Simpsons Minifigure box at the end of the Lego aisle.  The bigger, and nicer store in my area has the toy section on the right side of the store, about halfway back.  I have never seen Minifigures in that store.

Yeah, I forgot about that layout. It's always in the stores with the toy section in the back middle. It's nice to know though because it saves me from driving to certain Targets.