G'day from Australia

Hi all! The Lego bug bit me last month. I have set a spend limit of $500, as you can see from my brickfolio, I'm close to reaching it :) I'm buying small, affordable sets. Quantity before quality, low risk low reward.

The BP Price Guide is awesome!

I like reading the forums and envy our Stateside BP buying Lego sets at US prices and less than RRP at that.

More power to BP and keep posting!

How do you get the brickfolio appear on your sig?

Click on this link which will bring up the Promote Brickpicker.com page then scroll down and copy the text in the For BrickPicker.com, Euroricks.com and other Forums box. (If you would like to keep your Brickfolio value private then mark the checkbox at the bottom of that page.) Next this link should take you to where you can edit your signature. Paste the copied text into the box and click Save Changes. Give the system about 15 minutes or more and the signature in your posts should display your Brickfolio.
  • Like 1

Another Aussie rookie onboard here too.  I grew up with lego as a kid and my parents still have all the stuff my brother and I had growing up (I believe they still have the instructions too, but no boxes).  The rule is the first of us to produce a grandchild gets the lego.  Having had a look at the value of some of the 80s sets I remember having, I think I better get cracking!!!