Nothing else going on, I reached 1,009,000 Lego pieces

waddamon

Well, after my current allocations I have decided to hang my hat until Thanksgiving time frame.  I have all that I planned and then some, of the key investments that I see.  I will pursue additional sets for allocation completion in the first half of 2015.  There should be quite a few good retirements within my portfolio this year, in fact I expect that 70% of my portfolio will be retired by the end of 2014.  I am hoping the big 5 are done by the end of the year, DS, SSD, TB, GE, VW.  I will be a happy camper if these are gone much less the rest of my retirement expectations.  I feel strongly about the decisions and weighting that I have.  A few odd ball bets, that only time will tell.  The rest seems quite stable with great potential.  As it sits today the whole nut is sitting at an unrealized gain of 37.56%.  I expect that will move much higher as the year wraps up and into 2015 and the retirement slots are filled.  I stuck pretty closely to my plan minus the few odd balls and feel very good about the slow and steady appreciation over time.  I encourage folks to research, be patient, stick to your plan and invest wisely.  If it is your lunch money do not invest it!

Waddamon

I like the signature...Very emazersesque!