Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - August 2014

Pseudoty

I saw that on the UK promos they will be giving out the poly with early VIP purchases of the Mini Cooper, is there a chance they will do this in the US as well or is that not a thing over here?

I really hope so - I will be calling the Lego Store the first day of the Mini's release to see. Here's hoping!

What is the cheapest exclusive (i.e, typically no discounts anywhere) currently readily available*? My first thought is the modulars at $150ish, but I'm not really up on the exclusive list. Thanks!

*Or that will be available as of Aug. 1

I was thinking its a good time to purchase 10-20 of the new modular set for 159 each get vip points and a freebie with each. I dont really see this set ever being discounted more than $10-$15 bucks.

• Like 1

A hundred bucks for a 'free' polybag? Sheesh. I'll just build the thing from my own parts and the instructions leaked earlier. I know somewhere on Eurobricks is a digital render of the build in LDD but I can't get the site to come up right now.

Its like saying would someone rather buy a opened SSD with no instructions booklets ect or a brand new sealed one? People like to buy the polybag sealed lol. Remebmer when the emmett toyrsur build was selling for 30-40 bucks .. you could easily build it for less than 2-3 bucks in parts but people wanted the packaging ect

In order to profit and be successful you have to first understand the market in which you are trying to sell your items in, its a good tip

The Mini Cooper will be out on Aug. 1st. Whats the MSRP on that one? if its at least $99 then score because you get the Mini poly with it too ... will definitely max out on this set on opening day ... and you get the Chima poly .... so two polys for spending $99 ....

• Like 1

The Mini Cooper will be out on Aug. 1st. Whats the MSRP on that one? if its at least $99 then score because you get the Mini poly with it too ... will definitely max out on this set on opening day ... and you get the Chima poly .... so two polys for spending $99 ....

$99.99 - good call!

I was going to say something about the retail for the MINI Cooper when I had a chance to ponder a bit. It is in fact $99.99 therefore Lego has quite proficently limited the free polybag version to those with intention of buying the 'big boy' version unless you're buying some other large item. I would also guess Lego is trying to help keep it out of the hands of people with the intent of resale 'cause those sorts are, you know, evil and stuff. :devil: I'm not sure you will get both polybags as they have been inconsistently weird with that this past year.

No dice. The Chima poly starts on the 25th. So if you want to maximize you have to wait till then and risk missing out on the Mini Cooper poly. Yeah TLC is smart that way :P