Building 10194: Emerald Night

jaisonline

Man this is the best train they ever made.

Agreed.  The locomotive is awesome and very sturdy.  To be honest, the locomotive is so well designed, it does make the tender and car KINDA look and feel "cheap" in-person.   

I do think the Dark Green elements make this set striking. 

I like this set so much that I jumped at the chance to buy a sealed but crushed damaged box for $240 last week. One of the seals also looked "off".   I did open the box to inspect all bags were there and luckily, everything was 100% .  This will eventually go up for sale or trade.

I do think the Dark Green elements make this set striking.  The latest Hogwarts Express might not be another Emerald Night but it's also a decent set.  Too bad it was't made using dark red bricks for a more striking appearance ;)   Maybe I need to do a MOC of it ;)

Thanks. 

My next build was suppose to be the Ewok Village based on my last survey but the wife told me that our son will not be getting that set this yr for various reasons.  So I'm picking another setsto make up for it :)

That is a beautiful set. Your builds always make jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• 10 months later...