why is this ok?

stephen_rockefeller

Can someone tell me why TRU thinks this is acceptable, and to charge over MSRP on top of this? I hope TRU goes out of business soon!

Why? TRU needs that theft device on the box because you know, stealing a Tower Bridge is pretty easy. Slips right into my jeans before walking out the door. "Why no TRU employee, that isn't isn't a huge Lego set in my pants..."

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

• Like 2

Why? TRU needs that theft device on the box because you know, stealing a Tower Bridge is pretty easy. Slips right into my jeans before walking out the door. "Why no TRU employee, that isn't isn't a huge Lego set in my pants..."

Is that a Tower Bridge, or are you just happy to see me?

• Like 2

I shove LEGO sets down my pants all the time. I got the idea from Bad Grampa. Cashiers are too busy on their phones to notice. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Insane, one day they will be gone, TRU can`t keep up with the way the consumer market is going. High/often insane prices, dirty stories, horrible customer service (much of the time), etc. Can`t say I`ll feel sorry for them. 

Because it's what's on the inside that counts.  Everyone knows this...especially ugly people.

Haha, comment of the day right here!! 

Insane, one day they will be gone, TRU can`t keep up with the way the consumer market is going. High/often insane prices, dirty stories, horrible customer service (much of the time), etc. Can`t say I`ll feel sorry for them. 

Haha, comment of the day right here!! 

As in smut or as in not washing hands after number 2 ?

• Like 1

You'd be surprised.  I used to work at a computer store and people would walk out with 32 inch widescreen apple monitors. They'd just walk up to the cashier as if they're going to pay and then book it for the door.