Daily Deals Coupon Trading

The last wave of coupons is expired. We will all have to wait for the next, and read the small print to be sure about excluded sets.

Thanks Knarrff! The exclusion only applies to certain sets, but I am not sure why it does not work for the normal sets like the Super Heroes etc.

Thanks Knarrff! The exclusion only applies to certain sets, but I am not sure why it does not work for the normal sets like the Super Heroes etc.

There were snail-mailed coupons with expiration in august (I did not get any). Ecto-1 at bn online has coupon exclusion text, so coupons for it won't work online. Some BNs might have it in store (not in my area), so coupon would work if you find availability.

I will post the list of sets without coupon restrictions tomorrow (it is in one of the daily threads), mods hopefully could add it to top post.

There were snail-mailed coupons with expiration in august (I did not get any). Ecto-1 at bn online has coupon exclusion text, so coupons for it won't work online. Some BNs might have it in store (not in my area), so coupon would work if you find availability.

I will post the list of sets without coupon restrictions tomorrow (it is in one of the daily threads), mods hopefully could add it to top post.

That will be ever so helpful! Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought there was a forum for asking for B&****** coupons to keep this matter from clogging up the Daily Deals thread, but I couldn't find it.

Anyways, I'm in need of a 20% coupon for this weekend.  I am a B&****** member and got one as well, but I'm heading out of town this weekend, and there's a B&****** at my destination with a couple of sets I want to buy. 

I will gladly give you my 20% B&****** coupon in trade in the future for the use of yours this weekend.  Just PM me when you want it.  Thanks in advance.

you don't have a copy of the 30% off kids club coupon?  I've been using it off my phone for like 6 months and it hasn't expired yet (as far as I know)

I do not.  I figured something like that would only work if you were actually a kids club member, but I guess it must be a similar situation to non-members being able to use the 20% coupon that us members get. 

you don't have a copy of the 30% off kids club coupon?  I've been using it off my phone for like 6 months and it hasn't expired yet (as far as I know)

Um, where might one acquire this magical kids club coupon? I used mine once, not knowing it could be used over and over?

7/16/14 - 7/20/14 15% Off B&****** Coupons [via Email] - In Store and Online, expires Sunday.

Just came in, I should have a lot of these, PM me quantity you would like, will get back to you sometime between past afternoon and night tomorrow, first come first serve.

I am beyond stupid, these are for Barnes and Noble, sorry I didn't state that since someone messaged me requesting TRU coupons...

Also round one has been sent out.

How does this work? Here I am required to show them the in-store coupon, either as print-out or on my phone. If they use this, it is marked as redeemed, and cannot be used again.