Minor league baseball stadium.... in LEGO

lobo1969

I still don't believe we don't have a set (any theme or region availability) based on a famous sports arena/ field / ballpark. ~1960s versions of Dodger Stadium, Wrigley, Fenway, Solider Field, or Yankee Stadium would prob sell well if priced no more than $240.

Even an smaller Architecture special edition like Marina Sands would be fine with me.

Oh well.

• Like 1

Love it! I wanted to do be Giants stadium. I went as far as making a large sheet of cardboard and printing a giant rendering to use as a template. I couldn't really figure the "how" so I never carried through with it. Plus, I had just bought my first bulk lot which I found had Jabbas sail barge and a Slave I, so I was a bit distracted.

I think the main problem with TLG producing these would be pieces count. They are just too massive. Maybe they will someday. I guess the dude who did this ( and there are others ) should submit to the idea site and see what happens.

Thanks for sharing.

I would think a Wrigley Field, or Fenway replica from Architecture would be an incredible market for Lego.

Something like this may sell massively well in the USA but maybe not the international market. That could be a possible factor in LEGO's marketing criteria.

Also I think the level of detail for any stadium model has to be equal inside and outside the building so the part count and suitable scale size may make a model too massive and expensive.