Pictures

yuvalperry

Hello, Another innocent question i can see that on Ebay many sellers are using the same pictures as i can see here at this site search product sets at home page, is it ok from brickpicker to use those pictures for the auctions on Ebay ? Thanks, Yuval

Hi Yuval, welcome to the site. If you are talking about the eBay feeds at the bottom of the Set Guide pages, then yes, those are direct eBay feeds that offered to us from eBay. We are allowed to post that information to show the current offerings at eBay. The New and Used prices that you see in the middle of the page that show people the current value of LEGO sets are also coming from eBay. We pay a licensing fee to eBay in order to get that information. So everything that you see on the BrickPicker site has an agreement from the party that offers the information. More data is on the way as well!

Hello,

Thanks for the information, i meant when i place a list to sell LEGO on Ebay can i use those pictures from this site for all sets into my listing ?

For example:

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=6858-1

Thanks,

Yuval

I'm not a lawyer, but I believe those pictures can be used for selling on EBAY. But my question to you is why use a generic picture instead of an actual photo of your Lego box or mini figure? I think EBAY listings that use REAL PHOTOS SELL BETTER. I think EBAY buyers(or any auction buyers) like to see the real item they are buying or bidding on. Just my opinion.