Number of sealed bags in each LEGO set

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just bought a 41015 Dolphin Cruiser new but no box. From a seller I have used before but I just want to double check the number of bags.

(And it would help that I write this post with the set in front of me but I'm at work - Doh!)

So from memory it has 5 large bags, 2 loose front hull pieces, 3 loose bottom hull pieces and 3 tube pieces.

Sound about right to people?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 5:27 PM, Pseudoty said:
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 11:56 PM, brickelements said:
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 4:57 PM, brickelements said:

My last two 42009 from Amazon UK came in (had to pick them up from the post office) on Friday.  Damaged outer box....Number of sealed bags for 42009?

I have tried the search, with no results.  If it has been posted I apologize for asking.

Look at this on eBay:  http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331568187680&globalID=EBAY-US

NIOB Sealed Bags Lego Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II Set 

Thanks guys for talking about how many sealed bags in the 42009 without actually saying how many there are.  ;) Of course the eBay link is long gone. I'll keep looking. But if anyone knows where that info is... thanks in advance.

Thanks guys for talking about how many sealed bags in the 42009 without actually saying how many there are.   Of course the eBay link is long gone. I'll keep looking. But if anyone knows where that info is... thanks in advance.

Try checking You Tube. Usually there'll be videos of the build with bags...

Just looked at about ten different youtube "unboxing" videos for 42009. My head is about to explode.

Dear "Lego unboxing" youtube video makers:

The next time you make one of these videos, go ahead... blather on-and-on about whatever you want... toss the bags around... mix them up... drop them on the floor while you're counting them... and yes... please continue to shake and jiggle the camera a lot while you're thumbing through random pages of the instruction booklets.  Oh... and don't forget the annoying techno music.  Those are my favorite parts.  But at some point in your video... please just try to get at least one steady, in-focus camera shot of all of the bags, laid out neatly so that they can be counted by someone who can count.  Thank you... you biggest fan.

So anyway... I did find a couple more sales on eBay and I think I can count:

15  bag # 1's (or is it 14?)

5 bag 2's

4 bag 3's

2 power functions bags

10 tires

1 packet containing 6 manuals and 1? sticker sheet

1 loose long black technics "rod" piece

Thanks dcdfan... wow... see... one British guy did a very thorough "unboxing video" and he counted 14 bag 1's (there are 15 in this picture of yours, and in other eBay listings I've seen), only 1 of long "axle 32", and he showed ZERO of the "31L string" (3 shown in your photos). I wonder if there were different versions made... maybe the string is packed in one of the bags in other versions? hmmm...

• Like 1

Follow-up: So I bought that damaged / open box 42009 I was thinking about. Box contents*:

15  bag 1's

5 bag 2's

4 bag 3's

2 power functions bags (battery box and large motor)

10 tires

1 packet containing 6 manuals, 1 sticker sheet, and 1 "coil" of heavy black string

1 loose long black technics "rod" piece (Axel 32)

dcdfan's first photo above shows loose 3 black strings with studs on each end (Brickset calls these 14225 String 30M W. 2 Knobs). These are actually inside one of the bag # 3 in my set. Also the images above indicate two of the Axel 32 saying "one is a spare".  Videos I've seen online show only one Axel 32. I had one so I'm not worried about it.  I suspect that this item may have had different packing plans over it's lifetime. Mine has seal code 50S4.

*And remember... this is an open box I bought. My contents could be incorrect (but I think they are right).

• 1 month later...

70316 - Nexo Knights Jestro's Evil Mobile - UPC 673419245180 - 658 pcs. My son just got it for Easter today (Happy Easter!)

Contains 5 sealed bags (1,2,3,3,4), two manuals, 1 loose sticker sheet, 2 loose large orange wheels.

Bag 1 contains minifigure Lance, and "mech-figure" Sparkks (including "cyclops" head).

Small bag 3 contains Jestro's head and the Book of Monsters.

Large bag 3 contains Jestro's hat, cape, and the rest of his body.

70316.jpg

Edited by Kenxxx
spelling

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

does anyone have the bags count for 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner?

I've tried to find something in the related post on the forum but looks like we know that, in general, there should be 31 bags in total but I am trying to figure out how many there are in the box except the white boxes (so, essentially, the ones that you find when opening the set). Here is the source I looked at:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33046

Any help would be much appreciated, I am facing serious difficulties in finding the breakdown of bags count (outside bags vs bags in white boxes) of this sucker. Really hard to tell.

Thanks a lot for any help you would like to give me.

Edited by Anakin_Skywalker

• 3 weeks later...

75825 Piggy Pirate Ship... just to add to Alpinemaps...

UPC 673419 250634

Target DPCI 204-00-0089

For minifigures find "Red" in Bag #1, "Leonard" in Bag #4, "Pirate Pig" in Bag #5, and "Bomb" in Bag #6

Photos show sealed bags and spare parts we found when we finished our build today.

IMG_4978.JPG

IMG_4979.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

41109 Friends Heartlake Airport  - I just purchased an open box - with a quick review of the instructions, it appears to be all there. I'd appreciate any confirmation or corrections (use info at your own risk):

6 numbered bags

1 bag with instructions and stickers

1 non-numbered bag with nose and tail parts

1 large lavender wing (loose)

2 light blue plates (loose)

41109abp.jpg

70605 Misfortune's Keep

UPC 673419 247719

6 numbered bags

1 unnumbered bag with 7 large pieces

1 loose smooth grey plate

1 bag with instruction book, 1 sticker sheet, and 1 flexible plastic pirate's flag

Minifigs: Lloyd and Monkey Wretch in bag 1, Flintlocke in bag 2, Bucko in bag 3, Jay in bag 4, Kai and ships' skeleton in bag 5, Nadakahn and the sword in bag 6

616.jpg

• 9 months later...

70350 Nexo Knights The Three Brothers

UPC 673419265768

2 Sealed bags

2 loose Rock Wheels - dark stone grey 6166866

1 Instruction booklet (loose - no bag)

Weight of 2 bags + loose parts only (no box, no manual) = 294 gr = 10.3 oz.

70350b.jpg

Edited by Kenxxx
  • Like 1