Number of sealed bags in each LEGO set

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest eightbrick

This is a really hard find. I checked Eurobricks topics, Brickset topics/database found nothing so far (sorry!). This is the only picture of the sealed factory bags I could find but some have already been opened it appears. I'll keep digging around for you. Here's the link to the photo: Lego 10143 Death Star II'' target='_blank'>Lego 10143 Death Star II>Lego 10143 Death Star II

5396077627_d924434be8_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Judging from this picture (Eurobricks Review) it looks like 13 un-numbered (I confirmed the bags are not numbered by checking my copy of the instructions):

atstb.jpg

Here's the link to the review: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5506 Hope this helps!

That sounds about right. I remember buying the set NIB in 2009 and all the bags were sealed, from what I could remember there were more than 10 bags.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I just bought an opened SSD 10221 on Amazon Warehouse.  It was opened therefore I got a ok discount on it.  Interior box #1 inside was opened.  There was a total of 6 bags labeled 1 and 6 bags labeled 2 and 2 bags not labeled at all inside box #1.  Does anyone know if this is correct # of bags?  All the plastic bags were sealed and it appears all the minifigs are there.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tks,

john

• 2 months later...

How many bags are in Lego 8098 Clone Turbo Tank?

I have 2 instruction booklets, 1 bag for part one, 3 bags for part 2, 3 bags for part 3, 3 bags for part 4, and an small sticker sheet.

If anyone know the answer to this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this does bring up an idea.  It would be a nice addition to each set, if we could enter in how many bags are in the set, and different details along those lines.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have seen numerous post in different sub forums asking how many bags come in a specific set. This youtube channel answers that question for quite a few sets. The reviews are as good as they get coming from a little kid that is 6 years old. Anyway here is the link to his channel, hope this helps those of you that have questions as to how many bags are supposed to be in a given set.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EvanTubeHD

• Like 2