Been reading threads on here for awhile but never did an intro

I'm from Southern Connecticut. Played with legos as a child but lost touch for a looooong time. My son started getting interested about 5 years ago and we have been avidly purchasing and building since then. He has a huge collection which is mainly sets taken apart and spread through many buckets. He now wants to go throught the buckets and put his sets back together to sell and buy new ones he's interested in.

I have recently started buying for investing. I have about 200+ and growing NISB sets ready to let go of when the time is right. I also acquired a huge lot of used  Star Wars sets spanning from the 80's-90's. Unfortunately, those sets are all taken apart and mixed together so when I have spare time I have been seperating. Hopefully by the end of the year I can sell the sets I don't want to keep to pay for the sets I will keep.

I am grateful for all the insight on this website. I have learned a lot about investing and I keep reading as many forum threads and blogs to learn as much as possible. Thanks for reading my topic entry and Happy Building!

Welcome! When you say Star Wars sets from the 80s and 90s are you still talking LEGO? Didn't Star Wars LEGO start in 1999?

Sorry, don't know where I pulled those dates from. I was just reading a blog about older space lego sets, maybe thats what I had in my head.

I bought a huge lot of Star Wars. It includes the original sandcrawler, cloud city, Jabba's sail barge, Slave I etc... It was 95lbs but that included the weight of the instruction. It also included a few sets from other themes like Batman.

Sorry, don't know where I pulled those dates from. I was just reading a blog about older space lego sets, maybe thats what I had in my head.

I bought a huge lot of Star Wars. It includes the original sandcrawler, cloud city, Jabba's sail barge, Slave I etc... It was 95lbs but that included the weight of the instruction. It also included a few sets from other themes like Batman.

Cool.

Coolcoolcool.