Questions on selling CMF in a set

I have been selling CMF as a complete set. New and sealed. I am very good at feeling the package and identify them. I have not had an issue selling them as a set before until today.

Someone opened a case (after 40 days of the sale) on eBay saying I sent him a duplicate minifig (one of not much value) and missed another one (which currently worth at least $15 by itself).

I am going to take it as a loss. But that got me to think maybe I should not sell the minifig as sealed any more for my own protection.

Have any of you have issues before?

Thanks.

this is one of those times where I would be tempted to have them send all the minifigures back and refund them their purchase price and the cost of shipping back to you just out of the principle that they then have to show in fact you sent the wrong one.   sometimes i can be stubborn that way.

then in feedback i would leave some type of "positive" comment about how they buyer had good communication when he let me know i sent him a duplicate.  that way in the future, if this guy posts he got another duplicate on another auction, hopefully a red flag will go up? 

in the end it seems like the small premium paid for a sealed pack isn't probably worth it.

Yes between feeling the distinct pieces and verify with the bump codes, I am 99.999999999999999999999999999 % sure I can identify all the minifig correctly. Don't want to say 100% but I am certain it is 100%.

I guess lesson learned. from now on, even though I know what they are. I will not sell them as sealed any more.

Too many things to deal with right now. The easiest thing for me to do is to mail the "missing" one to the buyer and get the case over with.